Requests, Bugs, Feedback Here.

Discussion in 'SITE info and feedback' started by The CC Forums, Dec 22, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. The CC Forums

Staff Member

As we roll out our network of sites, we’d love to get some feedback from our members. If you have ideas for topics, features you’d like to see, articles or help guides you would like to read, or anything else, let us know.

If you run into any bugs or technical issues, let us know.

It’s a new site. We want to design it right for you.

2. The CC Forums

Staff Member

It appears that some registered users can’t read all of the posts and are getting prompted to sign up for Premium to continue reading threads.

Premium access isn’t necessary to access most of our topics, and it isn’t available at this point anyway. For new readers who have not yet registered, you can find the Sign Up link on the top right corner next to Log In. Some mobile users may have to rotate to landscape position (horizontal.)

Thanks for patience while we get a few more bugs worked out.

You can use this link to sign up for free access

https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/community/register/

3. Old Man Crypto

Old Man Crypto Expert chainblocker

Retired, can’t remember from what.
    One step ahead
    You should have a new users thread for people to introduce themselves when they join. I seen these on other sites. It might help people to post in the other areas too. Just my 2 cents which could be worth $1.50 next week in crypto. :) Or zero if the experts are right.

CryptoTC likes this.
  4. CryptoTC

CryptoTC Crypto Fat Cat
    Staff Member

Grooming myself between naps
    Sleeping on a couch, chair, bed, or under a table
    Good point on the new member intro forum. So two Yea votes on that.

5. The CC Forums

Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve been traveling for 2 days now and working from my phone. I’ll look into that tonight. Any thoughts where? Probably in this section I guess.

6. Old Man Crypto

One step ahead
    Suggestion. You might want to break up the Marketplace section into more categories. The 2 most popular forums have quite a few posts from different products.

Mining hardware, mining software, analysis software, web site ads, tax prep, lending sites, probably more i haven’t thought of.

The CC Forums likes this.
  7. The CC Forums

Staff Member

This is a good idea. OTOH we may be consolidating a few topics like the exchanges section to avoid empty forums without threads or just a few posts total.

Keep suggestions coming. We want this place to become whatever the members and users want it to be.

8. Old Man Crypto

One step ahead
    I see you’ve rearranged the Marketplace a little. Looks better with more categories to divide things up.

Now about that Trezor t price...

The CC Forums likes this.
  9. liamwild

liamwild Buys the dips

its great! nothing should be changed, i think . but i would like to see more info about interesting meetings or forums.
    it would be great!

10. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register