Requests, Bugs, Feedback Here.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
It appears that some registered users can’t read all of the posts and are getting prompted to sign up for Premium to continue reading threads.

Premium access isn’t necessary to access most of our topics, and it isn’t available at this point anyway. For new readers who have not yet registered, you can find the Sign Up link on the top right corner next to Log In. Some mobile users may have to rotate to landscape position (horizontal.)

Thanks for patience while we get a few more bugs worked out.

You can use this link to sign up for free access

https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/community/register/

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
You should have a new users thread for people to introduce themselves when they join. I seen these on other sites. It might help people to post in the other areas too. Just my 2 cents which could be worth $1.50 next week in crypto. :) Or zero if the experts are right.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
You should have a new users thread for people to introduce themselves when they join. I seen these on other sites. It might help people to post in the other areas too. Just my 2 cents which could be worth $1.50 next week in crypto. :) Or zero if the experts are right.

Good point on the new member intro forum. So two Yea votes on that.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Suggestion. You might want to break up the Marketplace section into more categories. The 2 most popular forums have quite a few posts from different products.

Mining hardware, mining software, analysis software, web site ads, tax prep, lending sites, probably more i haven’t thought of.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Suggestion. You might want to break up the Marketplace section into more categories. The 2 most popular forums have quite a few posts from different products.

This is a good idea. OTOH we may be consolidating a few topics like the exchanges section to avoid empty forums without threads or just a few posts total.

Keep suggestions coming. We want this place to become whatever the members and users want it to be.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
This is a good idea. OTOH we may be consolidating a few topics like the exchanges section to avoid empty forums without threads or just a few posts total.

Keep suggestions coming. We want this place to become whatever the members and users want it to be.

I see you’ve rearranged the Marketplace a little. Looks better with more categories to divide things up.

Now about that Trezor t price...

liamwild

Contributor
its great! nothing should be changed, i think . but i would like to see more info about interesting meetings or forums.
it would be great!

Varsha Kavishwar

Contributor
As we roll out our network of sites, we’d love to get some feedback from our members. If you have ideas for topics, features you’d like to see, articles or help guides you would like to read, or anything else, let us know.

If you run into any bugs or technical issues, let us know.

It’s a new site. We want to design it right for you.
HOW TO EDIT / DELETE OUR POST / THREADS..?

Holynation

Contributor
You should be able to tap on the “Tools” option at the bottom of your post to get edit options.

Right now you can only edit for 10 mins after posting to keep people from changing post content after someone else quotes and replies.

Hope that helps.
Alright

Holynation

Contributor
As we roll out our network of sites, we’d love to get some feedback from our members. If you have ideas for topics, features you’d like to see, articles or help guides you would like to read, or anything else, let us know.

If you run into any bugs or technical issues, let us know.

It’s a new site. We want to design it right for you.
Okay