Ripple Has More University Partners For Blockchain Research

pepeg

Contributor
Ripple is a cryptocurrency company that in addition to promoting itself in various ways, also invests in the future of the entire crypto industry by collaborating with many educational institutions in order to promote blockchain (which is the technology behind cryptocurrencies).

Ripple has 11 New University Partners to Fund Blockchain Research and Education | AllStocks Network

This is really encouraging to see that there is an academic investment in crypto technology, which will not only push forward cryptocurrencies, but will also draw into the industry many bright minds!

Vla

Contributor
It shows that Ripple is the most advanced project, in the future Ripple and Stellar will dominate

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
It shows that Ripple is the most advanced project, in the future Ripple and Stellar will dominate

But that’s not yet reflected in any price gains.

I agree with you though. When crypto recovers, XRP will be one of a handful of crypto investments producing top returns. But the last 15 months have been trying times indeed for Ripple supporters and investors. Every bit of good news is shrugged off by the markets.

As @Old Man Crypto says, patience is key when investing. Or in more modern crypto terms, HODL for now.

Vla

Contributor
But that’s not yet reflected in any price gains.

I agree with you though. When crypto recovers, XRP will be one of a handful of crypto investments producing top returns. But the last 15 months have been trying times indeed for Ripple supporters and investors. Every bit of good news is shrugged off by the markets.

As @Old Man Crypto says, patience is key when investing. Or in more modern crypto terms, HODL for now.
I was talking about their technology. I'm not interested in their price ;)

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I was talking about their technology. I'm not interested in their price ;)

I’m interested in both. I think @Old Man Crypto is too.

I tagged him to see if he’ll respond again.

I think their tech is world finance changing. And if that’s the case, the price of XRP will rise to meet the demands of international transfer markets.

Of all the blockchain and crypto projects out there, I’m mos t intrigued by Ripple for its financial tech, and the logistics and authentication tokens as they solve multiple real world problems.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker

I think their tech is world finance changing. And if that’s the case, the price of XRP will rise to meet the demands of international transfer markets.

Of all the blockchain and crypto projects out there, I’m mos t intrigued by Ripple for its financial tech, and the logistics and authentication tokens as they solve multiple real world problems.

You summoned great board leader?

Yes, I am excited by both the technology and the investment potentials. I’m not a crypto trader. I subscribe to the Warren Buffet school of thought that you should only invest in companies which make a product you like or provide a service you understand, or both.

Ripple ticks all of those traditional investment principles in a brand new shiny investment model. I understand wat they’re doing, I like the idea and think it will find demand, so I also like XRP as an investment.

If Ripple ever releases a security token or goes public with a stock offering, I’ll be in those lines as well. It’s an exciting company with nearly unlimited tech potential. What’s not to like?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat

You tagged the wrong poster. He was quoting me.

But I too am excited about the tech and the investment potential.

They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. My two biggest investment misses: Apple and Amazon. I loved both companies but thought their stock prices were too high in the late 90’s and again in late 2000’s. So I’ve never bought them.

Even when the market crashed in 2008, I didn’t pick any up. I still haven’t. Maybe they’re too high now, maybe they’ll double in 12 months. I just don’t know.

You can like the tech and invest in it too. As a matter of fact, that’s a perfect way of doing it. As long as you do your research on the financial part.