Ripple will be great again

Bitcrypto

Contributor
Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market. So cool!

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I feel positive about Ripple again.

BitFit

Contributor
More lawsuits over XRP being a security from disgruntled investors who lost money in the big crash earlier this year. I don’t like it when people invest in risky assets, lose money and then claim they were mislead. No one made you invest in XRP or any other crypto. Why are people suing bitcoin cash, litecoin, or other cryptos? Because they aren’t companies. Ripple can be a target. Bitcoin really can’t.

https://www.ccn.com/ripple-slapped-with-another-suit-alleging-xrp-is-a-security/

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
It does seem like Ripple is catching a lot of heat even though all coins are down and could be held to same criticisms as XRP’s performance. But you’re right, can’t hold anyone responsible when litecoin or bitcoin cash crash. Ripple has a team, board, management, offices, employees. Just like banks.

BitFit

Contributor
Any news good or bad on XRP or Ripple the company?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Any news good or bad on XRP or Ripple the company?

Things are definitely quiet. Lawsuits over security vs utility coin are the only things I’ve seen. So mostly negative news. Price flat, but then everything else is flat too.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Well this was published today:

https://www.ccn.com/the-biggest-risk-we-face-today-is-regulation-senior-ripple-executive/

Not really news, just pointing out the obvious in my opinion.

The senior vice president of product at Ripple, Asheesh Birla, has revealed that the biggest risk the company faces today is regulation.

As a result, Ripple is putting together a large regulatory team charged with the responsibility of ensuring that the next wave of clients that the startup wins are not hindered by regulatory bottlenecks.

“We are going around the world making sure that for the next 1,000 customers that we want to bring on… which we think we can do in the next two years … that regulation is not going to be an issue,” said Birla during a panel session dubbed ‘Scaling and Digital Disruption in Fintech’ that was organized by the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Scale School.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Looks like the video was removed. Nothing good in the news about XRP. Nothing good about anything crypto lately really. The anti-XRP crowd has gotten vocal on Twitter again lately so there’s that. Apparently it’s ok to buy bitcoin on Coinbase and make crap tons of money on it but they draw the line at centralized ripple and banks. Lol at the hypocrisy.

FWIW I still hold my XRP. Bought over s year ago though so still have good gains. No idea about the future. Wish I had guts to buy more but not feeling it right now.