Rolls-Royce dealership now accepting payment in cryptocurrency

BettyRodd

Contributor
A Rolls Royce car dealership in Texas has now started to accept crypto as Payment Method.
The Texas high-end car dealership will now accept payment for its Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti luxury cars via Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, via a partnership with Bitcoin processor BitPay.

“The rising of Bitcoin sparked my interest, ” Tilman Fertitta, owner of Houston-based Post Oak Motors, told TheStreet.
royal.png

“Being a premier luxury car dealer, I always want to offer my customers the very best buying experience and this partnership will allow anyone around the world to buy our vehicles faster and easier. ”

Bitcoin values currently sit at around $8, 250 per coin, meaning a Rolls-Royce Ghost or Dawn, worth just under a half-million dollars on this side of the border, would cost you just about 56 units of the cryptocurrency.

Last edited by a moderator:

BitFit

Contributor
A Rolls Royce car dealership in Texas has now started to accept crypto as Payment Method.
The Texas high-end car dealership will now accept payment for its Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti luxury cars via Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, via a partnership with Bitcoin processor BitPay.

“The rising of Bitcoin sparked my interest, ” Tilman Fertitta, owner of Houston-based Post Oak Motors, told TheStreet.
royal.png

“Being a premier luxury car dealer, I always want to offer my customers the very best buying experience and this partnership will allow anyone around the world to buy our vehicles faster and easier. ”

Bitcoin values currently sit at around $8, 250 per coin, meaning a Rolls-Royce Ghost or Dawn, worth just under a half-million dollars on this side of the border, would cost you just about 56 units of the cryptocurrency.
Read the Complete Blog to know more: Rolls-Royce dealership now accepting payment in cryptocurrency

Using the bitcoin price of $8250 tells me this article is pretty old. Too bad you couldn’t get one for 56 Bitcoin now.

koorper

Contributor
Very nice news! Do you know any other country or brand who accept crypto?
There's a pretty long list if you search for it. I know that Japan, Switzerland, Germany are crypto-friendly countries, especially Japan. You can even pay taxes with BTC there.