SHARKY - 24/7 cryptocurrency exchange

SharkyOne

Contributor
The exchange service operates 24 hours a day, without lunch breaks, on weekends and holidays, without exception.
For communication, you can use Online chat on each page of the site and internal chat inside the order.
Due to the possible load when processing an order, waiting for an operator’s response may take several minutes.

SharkyOne

Contributor
Since we accept payments for corporate accounts of exchanges, we have to warn you that sending transfers from the following platforms will result in frozen transactions:
- CommEx;
- Garantex;
- Tornado Cash;
- Hydra;
- Blender.io;
- Lazarus Group;
- Genesis Market;
- ChipMixer;
- Shinbad.io;
- any Iranian platforms and other platforms of prohibited/sanctioned countries.

If you decide to use the exchange service to exchange or receive funds using these platforms, then your funds will be blocked by the AML department of the cryptocurrency exchange.

Cd19221

Contributor
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

SharkyOne

Contributor
Due to questions that arise, we would like to describe in more detail the process of placing orders and recalculation.

When you send funds to pay for an order, the transaction takes some time to receive confirmation and be credited to our account.
Funds are not credited instantly when the required number of confirmations is received and, as a rule, there is a gap of up to 1 minute between the set of confirmations and crediting.
After funds are credited, we convert the received deposit into Tether USDT for further processing.
The conversion may be automatic or not, depending on the currency, the receiving exchange, the correct operation of the exchange API, and other things.

mackenzielac

Contributor
I would like to share my incredible experience with TrekTech Corp and how they helped me recover my lost bitcoin of 460,000.00 USD. I fell victim to a scam and thought all hope was lost, but TrekTech Corp stepped in and worked tirelessly to help me retrieve my precious cryptocurrency.

Their team of experts were professional, efficient, and incredibly knowledgeable in the field of cryptocurrency recovery. They communicated with me every step of the way and left no stone unturned in their efforts to recover my lost funds.

I am forever grateful to TrekTech Corp for their exceptional service and dedication to helping individuals like me recover from cryptocurrency scams. I highly recommend anyone who has lost their cryptocurrency to reach out to TrekTech Corp via their email address trektechcorp1@gmail.com / trektechcorp@consultant.com. Trust me, they are the real deal and will go above and beyond to help you recover your lost funds.

SharkyOne

Contributor
We are pleased to announce that the Sharky service has been added to Kurs.Expert monitoring.
We invite you to share your experience of cooperation and leave feedback if you are already one of our clients.

SharkyOne

Contributor
We ask you to independently assess the risks of your funds before sending them as payment for an exchange order. If the AML check reveals the presence of high-risk components, the transaction may be suspended and identity verification may be required.
It is especially important to prevent the presence of the following components in the transaction: *******, Enforcement Action, Blackmail, Gambling, Ransom, Stolen Coins, Scam, Sanctions, Terrorism, Mixing Service.

SharkyOne

Contributor
When receiving deposits, we use the WhiteBIT exchange, which allows us to generate unique addresses for each order. Thanks to this, sending transactions for the client is safe, since the risk of the deposit address is always zero.
When a transaction is credited, we check its risk using the AMLBot service. If there are high-risk components, we are forced to do additional checks, part of which may be identity verification.
Before sending payment, check the RiskScore of your wallet and try not to split deposits, as this makes the exchange suspicious and may cause the transfer to be blocked.