Silbert believes bear market at bottom.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
See the front page video. Silbert is founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group (DCG), owner of Coinbase, Grayscale and other crypto businesss. He stated on CNBC earlier today that he believes bitcoin has set a bottom price and that the current price will be attractive to institutional investors.

You can read our quick summary here Silbert addresses bitcoin bear market - The Cryptocurrency Forums

From your mouth to the market’s ears, Barry.

Make it happen, cap’n.

Last edited:

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Barry barely moved Bitcoin. As far as ETC, I don’t get the sudden surge in press coverage. Ethereum’s network upgrade battles have something to do with this? Coinbase choosing sides? I thought ETH was a default d’app platform going forward. Am I wrong, are there going to be ETC d’apps?

BitFit

Contributor
Silbert trying the old pump and dump? It didn’t work though.

Probably. I’m sorta surprised at the Ethereum classic and Decentraland mentions. That does seem like shilling but I guess his fund has to disclose its holdings. Still naming them on CNBC seems like obvious shilling.

BitFit

Contributor
Things are starting to look up.

Again. Let’s hope it keeps this up.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Maintaining above $8k. Things are looking up.

Lots of positive news over the last 3 months. I don’t think the ETF stuff is as much of a drag as some authors. I doubt we see a huge jump when ETFs are approved.

They WILL be approved but it will take time to onboard investors and increase bitcoin demand.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Maintaining above $8k. Things are looking up.

Lots of positive news over the last 3 months. I don’t think the ETF stuff is as much of a drag as some authors. I doubt we see a huge jump when ETFs are approved.

They WILL be approved but it will take time to onboard investors and increase bitcoin demand.

I tend to agree. It does appear $8k is becoming a strong near term bottom.

BitFit

Contributor
I think it’s a good sign that we didn’t drop further after hitting $7500 again. Maybe it is building a bottom in this range. Face it, regular 15% moves are expected and fine if you’re long-term hodler. It’s the plummets to $5k that depress me most.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I think it’s a good sign that we didn’t drop further after hitting $7500 again. Maybe it is building a bottom in this range. Face it, regular 15% moves are expected and fine if you’re long-term hodler. It’s the plummets to $5k that depress me most.

Welp. That level is breached. Where goest thou markets now?

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Down apparently.

Down down down. Never ending. Doom and gloom. Despair.

Or maybe up like the many experts are predicting. What do I know anyway?