Stay away ruined my life

Bad-Ideas

Contributor
Hey just news for the beginners,

Stay far away from trading crypto. About a year and a half ago I started trading.... My wife had a stroke and I was not able to work for 6 months while she was recovering. So I signed up for crypto hoping to make some money. Unfortunately this started a gambling addiction.... now a year and a half later I am trying to hold my self together.... This really sucks I'm glad to say I'm done with gambling and I'm moving on with life unfortunately I have buried myself a hole to big to get out of and feel like a POS. PLEASE NOOBIES BE CAREFUL I always said I'd never be in the position but it has now happened...

Well I guess I'll become an e-bagger and try get back on my feet if anyone is willing to lend a hand please email me @ ineedhelp@myself.com

I know I put my self in this mess but anything does help.... I'm not asking for a fortune or to get everything back I just don't want to loose everything I worked to get....

kyleron

Contributor
If you are ever in a situation where your Crypto get stolen or lost, i recommend contacting the email;
Rapidassetrecovery7 at G mail dot com
They really do great jobs. They come highly recommended,
they helped me recover my stolen funds from a scam cryptocurrency site.