TF NEW FARM - EARNING FREE USDT

Lepre900

Contributor

You have 2 ways to make money.
1. Basic account: The balance of the basic account can be used for daily breeding to obtain 4%-12% income, and the full amount can be withdrawn after the 6-month breeding cycle is over.
2. Promotion account: The promotion account is used to recommend friends to join Trump Farm. If you use your promotion account to recommend your friends to join and recharge, then you can get 8% commission for the recharge of your subordinate users, and the commission will enter the promotion account and can be withdrawn in full directly. In addition, you will also get 7% of the income of the lower-level user cows Reminder: The amount you recharge can bring a certain percentage of income every day, and the income can be withdrawn directly.
Earnings can be accumulated, no need to withdraw cash every day.

Lepre900

Contributor
How to register? 1. Log in to TF New Farm official website or invite link 2. Click 【 Register 】 3. Enter 【 Username 】 4. Enter【Email Address】 (Note: In order to receive verification code verification after registration, the email address must be real and valid) 5. Enter [login password] 6. Enter 【 Invitation Code 】 (Note: The invitation code is the code to invite you to register) 7. Click【Register】to complete the registration After successfully registering and returning to log in to your account, the system will automatically give 50USDT and receive a free dairy cow as a reward.

Lepre900

Contributor
How to withdraw
1. Click【My】
2. Click 【Withdrawal】
3. For the first withdrawal, you need to click 【Condiem】 to verify your email
4. Choose the network type (TRC20 or ERC20) according to your wallet wallet
5. Enter the receiving address of your encrypted wallet
6. Click 【Get verification code】
7. Enter email verification code
8. Enter the 【withdrawable amount】
9. Click Submit
Once done, you will receive your USDT within 5 minutes

TsholofeloSi

Contributor

You have 2 ways to make money.
1. Basic account: The balance of the basic account can be used for daily breeding to obtain 4%-12% income, and the full amount can be withdrawn after the 6-month breeding cycle is over.
2. Promotion account: The promotion account is used to recommend friends to join Trump Farm. If you use your promotion account to recommend your friends to join and recharge, then you can get 8% commission for the recharge of your subordinate users, and the commission will enter the promotion account and can be withdrawn in full directly. In addition, you will also get 7% of the income of the lower-level user cows Reminder: The amount you recharge can bring a certain percentage of income every day, and the income can be withdrawn directly.
Earnings can be accumulated, no need to withdraw cash every day.

TsholofeloSi

Contributor
Hi i funded with 200pula staying in Botswana Southern Africa I've been trying to withdraw but I can't get my varification code can you pliz help me,I don't know if it's no longer working or what