The Man Behind who started "india wants crypto" Movement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crypto Angle, May 31, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Crypto Angle

Crypto Angle Contributor

Nischal Shetty, who is the founder of WazirX Exchange. The vision behind this excellent product is basically to involve every Indian in the Blockchain revolution.

He decided to raise his voice on behalf of thousands of youth started “India Wants Crypto” campaign,

Will the Indian government legalize crypto in India? let me know.

twinklejagawat likes this.
  2. Vla

Vla Contributor

There was news that India wants to ban Bitcoin, but here you write about crypto legalization in India. Where is the truth, the media mess everything up again

3. Litvi_Me

Litvi_Me Contributor

As far as I know, the government had to compile the final bill to ban crypto in May

Vla likes this.
  4. Vla

Vla Contributor

I hope India won't ban Bitcoin

5. twinklejagawat

twinklejagawat Contributor

There has been fake news all over that 10 years jail to anyone dealing in crypto in india.. but the news or bill has not been confirmed by any legal authority yet

6. Vla

Vla Contributor

Yes, I read today that the government of India did not prove this information.

7. Litvi_Me

Litvi_Me Contributor

There would be no space in jails then)

8. The CC Forums

Staff Member

And no reliable way of preventing crypto ownership. Too many ways to buy and store to track everyone who does.

9. twinklejagawat

twinklejagawat Contributor

Also people love doing things that are illegal .. so that will trigger it more.. haha