The next big thing in Crypto?

william_jones

Contributor
Hi has anyone heard of mysmartproperty.io, it’s a crypto currency, and a friend of my in Australia suggested I buy some MSPT.

If anyone has any info on this coin please let me know.

Thanks

Twyla Hughes

Contributor
There were many chances when people missed Bitcoin, Ethereum, Steemit, and Monero on their launch.

But now if you are looking for the best thing in crypto, it is the Zcash mining that is worth a try. It implements all the features that Monero has on an Ethereum-based layer.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
There were many chances when people missed Bitcoin, Ethereum, Steemit, and Monero on their launch.

But now if you are looking for the best thing in crypto, it is the Zcash mining that is worth a try. It implements all the features that Monero has on an Ethereum-based layer.

Finding the next big thing in crypto is almost guessing and luck now. So many coins released with promises to do this or do that better than existing products or networks then even more copycat coins are created. Almost all of them will fail.

They did a feature on privacy coins here including Zcash. It’s still on the front page. I agree with that article saying privacy coins will grow as regulations and taxation increase.

Here’s the link. What are anonymous privacy cryptos? - The Cryptocurrency Forums

Ava Anderson

Contributor
Hi all, I’m a real newbie in the world of crypto, I have been looking around forums and google for about a month or so and a couple of weeks back I saw “mysmartroperty.io” which seems very interesting. Please let me know if they’re worth the punt. Thanks!

Twyla Hughes

Contributor
According to me, the next big thing in crypto will be the coin Ethereum. Here is why Ethereum is different from other cryptocurrencies:

• It allows the execution of smart contracts
  • The Ethereum blocks can be created more quickly than the Bitcoin blocks
  • Various decentralized applications can be built to run on Ethereum

Its block time is 14-15 seconds and moreover, it also discourages centralized mining.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
According to me, the next big thing in crypto will be the coin Ethereum. Here is why Ethereum is different from other cryptocurrencies:

• It allows the execution of smart contracts
  • The Ethereum blocks can be created more quickly than the Bitcoin blocks
  • Various decentralized applications can be built to run on Ethereum

Its block time is 14-15 seconds and moreover, it also discourages centralized mining.

I agree with you for the long-term. The smaller projects like in the first post are too early in their development cycles to really evaluate. Until mid January, people were throwing money at every ICO hoping to flip the tokens and move on. I didn’t play the ICO game.

Then the market taught a lot of people some painful lessons. Only a handful of crypto projects will survive the next 3 years to become actual used tokens with “customers” for their “products.” I would think that ether will still be around and have value.

I take the long approach to investing. Flipping in and out is almost pure guessing and gambling.