Things You must know before trading !

ccoteam

Contributor
The biggest mistake most people make when it comes to learning about crypto is thinking that they need to read everything before they can start investing or trading cryptocurrencies.
This is not true!
You don't need to know everything, but you do need a good understanding of how things work, so you can make better decisions with your money.
Your crypto education and wealth journey doesn't happen overnight. Sometimes you just need to do 1% every single day. Just imagine where you can be in 6 months if you got better 1% everyday!
I started with the fundamentals then after a while I was confident enough to get into trading, NFTs, and long-term investments. Today, I make thousands of dollars every single day from my portfolio!

To help others with skipping some mistakes and getting up with trading faster then I did, we built Crypto Cartel Original - this place is even for those who have ZERO knowledge about trading.
We have gathered top trader learning materials, with main things You must know , as well as offering to compare Your trading ideas with world top trader ones or do a copy trade (but we never recommend to follow any signals or ideas blindly, this is why we have collected plenty of them, so You can compare and get confirmations for good trade).

1st lesson learned: Just start!
rsz-screenshot-2022-07-29-at-11-24-03.jpg

ccoteam

Contributor
Seeing a few scenarios so far we have the week open dump- with a new month so we are gonna go higher/

If we continue dumping this week aggressively I might look for a long into that H4 early on. Right now just waiting for Mondays range to print to get a feel for the week.

Mikos

Contributor
I think getting your sources straight and being able to understand what's in them is a good thing. Like, for traders who are just starting out there are great market watch sources that don't feel as overwhelming as some of the other ones. I used to look up this one or a quick recap of the market and this one does its job. CMC is also ok, if you dumb it down a bit in the settings.

ccoteam

Contributor
New channels have been added
- OTSU HOUSE
- Chroma Trading
- Playbit
-CryptoHounds is back and Renewed with latest channels.

Lebedka

Contributor
Taking small steps every day and improving by just 1% can lead to great results in the long run. It's inspiring to hear that you started with the fundamentals and have now grown your portfolio to the point where you're making thousands of dollars every day!

I'm also intrigued by Crypto Cartel Original and how it can help people get started with trading even if they have zero knowledge about it. And the fact that they offer funding for traders is definitely a great feature!