Top ICO 2018 by TokenDesk Analysts

Daniel Kwesi Otu

Contributor
Top ICO 2018 by Token Desk

Introducing the best ICO of 2018

Feb 2, 2018
It’s one thing to invest in stocks or real estate and wait years before becoming wealthy. It’s completely different to be able to make the same gains in just a few months by investing in crypto or ICOs.

We in TokenDesk, our main job while analysing thousands of ICOs is to help investors, to find those “gems”, those ICO companies that produce such returns.

2018 just started and we got the best ICO for the year.

If you’re looking for real business ICO with potential growth of 10x in one year, look no more. One high-growth company that caught our eye is View Dorado is based on the MVP – commercially available food delivery platform – Food.out, which is already operating in 6 countries, with +50M in sales, 1M active users, +4M orders and 6227% growth in 3 years.
To Read more about DORADO click here View
Dorado’s vision is to go beyond the food delivery, to deliver “anything customer wants” in minutes, to become an “Uber” on blockchain for all the last-mile deliveries, leveraging existing teams know-how, platforms core technology, user base, and using latest innovations like drones, robots and artificial intelligence to scale globally.

All-star Team and High Demand for the token.

Dorado has gathered a top-notch all-star team, that has previously founded and lead +100 million usd companies. From executive positions at Ebay, Yandex, Ozon, Foodout, Taxify, IBM, Rocket Internet, Amazon and more. Huge plus for investors is that Dorado team are locking their tokens for 3 years, thus showing a long-term commitment for the project. There’s likely to be a huge amount of interest given how mature Dorado is in comparison to the majority of companies that hold ICO’s. Dorado has already ‘pre-heated the oven” by raising $4M from institutional investors, including the ICO-focused Goldfish.Fund, and it plans to offer the remaining allocation to the general public.

Those wanting to know more about DORADO should click here View

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Interesting but I don’t buy ICO’s. Anybody know anything else,about this?

Shouldn’t it be in the ICO section. Sorry being board police here but I saw your no spamming rules. That happens too much on other sites and I just complained in another thread about how I think ICO’s got crypto in trouble and caused prices to drop.

Grumpy old man I guess. Get your ICO off my lawn. But it’s not my lawn I guess so I can’t cut the grass.

:rolleyes:

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Interesting but I don’t buy ICO’s. Anybody know anything else,about this?

Shouldn’t it be in the ICO section. Sorry being board police here but I saw your no spamming rules. That happens too much on other sites and I just complained in another thread about how I think ICO’s got crypto in trouble and caused prices to drop.

Grumpy old man I guess. Get your ICO off my lawn. But it’s not my lawn I guess so I can’t cut the grass.

:rolleyes:

I’ll monitor this thread for awhile. There are many subtle ways of posting ads and promotional material disguised as helpful advice and info. You’re correct, I personally don’t want to give ICO’s and other products free publicity in this section. I want market talk, investment talk and news in the general areas of the site.

FYI you can always “report post” if you think we need to address something quicker. I check in quite often, but we aren’t monitoring 24/7 yet until site traffic gets going. I’m still miffed about those fake ID ads setting here for hours before I noticed them. :mad: