Trade or Invest?

ambar33n

Contributor
Hey guys! I am getting into the crypto market but I have some reservations before hand,

first of all, Should I Trade crypto or just invest in cryptos which are on the rise?
the best crypto exchange out there and how much can I trust online wallets? is it mandatory to have an offline wallet before getting into crypto markets.

By trading I mean buying low and selling High on daily or weekly basis, like turbo or 60 sec trading. Or just buy a currency for a year or so? which will be more profitable?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
It isn’t a question of which one is profitable. It is more dependent on how good you are at either one. Most people cannot successful trade short term. It just takes one or two wrong moves to wipe out a lot of gains. Plus taxes in trading can get you.

Jiten Rajput

Contributor
Trade or invest is up to you. Whichever you are good at. You will have to look for the most suitable exchange for yourself as there isn't anyone which stands out to be the best. And yes it is a good practice to have funds stored in offline wallets.

As per my experience, generally long-term yields more profit.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Invest. Take it from an old man with some years of success.

Invest with a 20 year horizon. Future you will thank me.

BitFit

Contributor
Invest. Take it from an old man with some years of success.

Invest with a 20 year horizon. Future you will thank me.

Lately trading might have been better if someone had the insight to sell before these huge dips and buy back between each run.

I’m starting to wonder if crypto is a good long-term hodl at all. Maybe just bitcoin and one or two others. Keep plugging with bitcoin I guess. Use dollar cost averaging like you older guys have recommended.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Lately trading might have been better if someone had the insight to sell before these huge dips and buy back between each run.

I’m starting to wonder if crypto is a good long-term hodl at all. Maybe just bitcoin and one or two others. Keep plugging with bitcoin I guess. Use dollar cost averaging like you older guys have recommended.

Lately it’s been send your money to an exchange, buy crypto, sit back and watch your wealth disappear. Quickly.

As they say, learning opportunity. Tough lessons leave the greatest impact.

CryptoMate

Contributor
It's better to invest for this moment. Although the competition in this topic is considerable, that's why the currency has been standing for a long time, but the time will come when we will gain from it;)