UnikoinGold to be Listed on ISBIT for Latin America Expansion

UrbaneUKG

UnikoinGold has increasingly become the accessible token for esports and gaming throughout the world, with easy access throughout Southeast Asia, Europe, the USA & Canada, and Australia. Today marks an expansion into Latin America by way of Mexican exchange ISBIT, a leader in the expanding Latin American crypto industry.
The UnikoinGold team is continuously looking at ways to improve accessibility and usage for UnikoinGold because Unikrn understands that gaming and esports are a global phenomena that transcends language, national boundary, time zone or culture. Until now, we've been eager to approach Latin America to improve ease-of-access.

Mexico is one of the world's largest economies, and Latin America represents a multi-billion dollar gaming industry that is far too often overlooked. Add that to the fact that Mexico is one of the world's first nations to be codifying crypto regulation, and this quickly adds up as a dream expansion for the world's premiere gaming and esports token.

Rahul Sood, Unikrn's CEO, said, "It is the right time to list at ISBIT. The Mexican financial and legal ecosystem is opening the doors to fintech companies, and we are just about to take part in a financial revolution in Mexico. This boom will be even bigger with UnikoinGold offering a representation of a truly top-quality token with widespread usage within the supermassive gaming industry."

Sebastian Acosta Checa, ISBIT's CEO, said, "Bringing UnikoinGold onto ISBIT is an obvious step for the benefit of our client base, many of whom also power Mexico's $1.5 billion gaming industry. Unikrn provides a perfect platform to pair with exceptional exchanges like ISBIT, and we couldn't wait to offer their token for that reason."

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
UnikoinGold has increasingly become the accessible token for esports and gaming throughout the world, with easy access throughout Southeast Asia, Europe, the USA & Canada, and Australia. Today marks an expansion into Latin America by way of Mexican exchange ISBIT, a leader in the expanding Latin American crypto industry.
The UnikoinGold team is continuously looking at ways to improve accessibility and usage for UnikoinGold because Unikrn understands that gaming and esports are a global phenomena that transcends language, national boundary, time zone or culture. Until now, we've been eager to approach Latin America to improve ease-of-access.

Mexico is one of the world's largest economies, and Latin America represents a multi-billion dollar gaming industry that is far too often overlooked. Add that to the fact that Mexico is one of the world's first nations to be codifying crypto regulation, and this quickly adds up as a dream expansion for the world's premiere gaming and esports token.

Rahul Sood, Unikrn's CEO, said, "It is the right time to list at ISBIT. The Mexican financial and legal ecosystem is opening the doors to fintech companies, and we are just about to take part in a financial revolution in Mexico. This boom will be even bigger with UnikoinGold offering a representation of a truly top-quality token with widespread usage within the supermassive gaming industry."

Sebastian Acosta Checa, ISBIT's CEO, said, "Bringing UnikoinGold onto ISBIT is an obvious step for the benefit of our client base, many of whom also power Mexico's $1.5 billion gaming industry. Unikrn provides a perfect platform to pair with exceptional exchanges like ISBIT, and we couldn't wait to offer their token for that reason."

I’d love to see this token on Poloniex. I went to buy some on Bittrex several months ago, and my ETH deposits were disabled because I had never had a balance on there. I was trying to sell a different token at a gain to buy UKG, but it took a long time for Bittrex to fix their issue, and the current token I was trying to sell plummeted. I ended up doing nothing.

Poloniex has always worked for me. I probably should give Bittrex another try.