Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to our new community for cryptocurrency education and discussion. Please look around and let us know what you think.

Please remember, we don’t make investment recommendations or provide portfolio advice. This site is committed to educating people about cryptocurrencies, what they are, how they work, what they do, and where developments are going.

None of our content is written with a recommendation to invest in a particular asset, token, coin or investment service.

Remember that content in the Forums is member-written. We strongly recommend that you don’t follow advice given on free open Internet forums. If staff is answering your questions, we will try to give neutral advice. We may also report what we are investing in.

That is NOT meant as advice to you, the readers. As they say, always do your own research (DYOR.)

Please take the time to register for a free account. We will not be sharing our email list with others. Please do not respond to emails or PMs that appear to be from our site and offer a product or service.

No one on staff I’d this site will ever contact you via private message with a recommendation or a product offering. If you receive these types of messages, please report the sender to users @The CC Forums or @CryptoTC.

Thank you and please check back often.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I see business is picking up a little around here. Good for the site.

I like the site design and layout. Seems to work very well on my tablet and phone. I hardly ever surf here on a desktop or laptop though.

Thanks for the upgrade too. Pretty empty in there though. Any content timelines?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I see business is picking up a little around here. Good for the site.

I like the site design and layout. Seems to work very well on my tablet and phone. I hardly ever surf here on a desktop or laptop though.

Thanks for the upgrade too. Pretty empty in there though. Any content timelines?

Thanks. No definite premium content timeline has been established. We will be moving into investment topics for the feature content after tax day. We are open to suggestions, both for future articles as well as Forums content, set up, arrangement, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.