What are some of your favorite ALT Coins?

Habiba Aziz

Contributor
For me, i'm currently a big fan of Matrix Ai and Apex as well, both solid Alts with a long ways to go, what're are some of your favorite alts and why?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
These types of questions and threads are always a little dangerous. Do your own research because none of us really knows what the next phase of developments have in store. With over 1400 cryptos to choose from but an increasing number of reports about “dead” projects, investors need to be more vigilant than ever to avoid buying a dud based on random recommendations on the internet. Especially when you don’t know the motivations behind the advice. Sometimes developers and influencers post anonymously to increase hype about their coins in order to pump and then dump them.

Stay careful out there. It’s your money, no one cares about it as much as you. Well, except for the scammers trying to take it from you I guess. ;)

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Well xrp is my favorite alt but hammered this week, month and year. 90% loss since highs. Ouch.

Not buying anything but definitely not interested in any of these bs alts. 1600? Are you kidding me? For what? Apps? Buying stuff? Smart contracts? No, no and nope. Only a few make it out of this market alive. 10 of 1600 are useful. I don’t know which 10, but anyone who does will be sitting in big gains 5 years from now when those win.