What cryptocurrency is better to invest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stan, Jan 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Surbhi

Surbhi Buys the dips

2. habib224

habib224 Starting Investor

Hi,
    im also doing research on Crypto currency and also build a platform for knowlegde and trading. Right now the best crypto currency which we can use for invest is ethereum and monero.

3. andreas opitz

andreas opitz Starting Investor

Bitcoin is best to invest the money

4. squadus

squadus Starting Investor

Honestly, the best cryptocurrencies to invest in are the ones with high market capitalization and popularity such as the ones on Coinbase.

Aside from them, I would recommend check out Stellar Lumens which is powered by IBM Blockchain.

5. cryptodeals

cryptodeals Hodls on dips

ETH has become quite attractive lately, if you invest quite a lot of money there.

6. coinoligist

coinoligist Starting Investor

thanks for this guys

7. coinoligist

coinoligist Starting Investor

No one can tell you what to invest you, you have to think what's right for you. I can, however, recommend an exchange for you. XCH4NGE, they have KYC verification, 24/7 live support and are also currently implementing a new batch payment system with their corporate account.

8. nikgurucryp

nikgurucryp Starting Investor

9. Phokey

Phokey Starting Investor

For newbies, I’d suggest sticking to the popular and large cryptocurrencies because such investments are less risky. A diversified portfolio is more winning option than putting all eggs in one basket IMO. But you are free to do whatever you consider better. Personally, I hold bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and buy now stellar, zcash and dash ( Bitcoin Crypto Exchange - CEX.IO ) on CEX. I am very cautious about ICOs and never put the significant sum in it. Furthermore, 2018 has revealed that most of ICO projects have failed and a great part of them were scams.

10. Elza Erker

Elza Erker Starting Investor

I think Ethereum.

11. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register