What would you actually spend your cryptocurrency on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pat Manfra, Feb 23, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Pat Manfra

Pat Manfra Starting Investor

We are on our way to adoption but need to make real purchases in order to achieve adoption.

Is there any product digital or physical that you would willingly spend your cryptocurrency on? What would you feel good about spending your cryptocurrency on?

If so, What is that something?

2. The CC Forums

Staff Member

As long as it remains a volatile speculative asset, I’m not comfortable purchasing anything with crypto.

Once we have a stable currency with increasing levels of acceptance and adoption, then I would spend it on anything. The problem there is the seller. With the transaction being immutable, only verifiable trusted sellers would get the business.

Lots to overcome before major adoption as a daily currency. Nothing impossible, just not as simple and deciding to make a purchase with it.

3. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

I would like to buy a motorbike with my crypto and instead of sponsors I would stick on it the name of the coins

4. CryptoNow

CryptoNow Buys the dips

I don't want to spend the crypto I bought. I'm sure that soon there will be more attractive conditions for the crypto and in future there will be a more wide range of services where I would be able to spend my crypto on.

5. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

But anyway, even in the future, what would you like to buy with your crypto assets?

6. Suraj

Suraj Starting Investor

I will use my Crypto for travel, booking flights to different countries. And nowadays there are many different sites where we can do that. Bitcoin travel, XcelTrip etc.

7. Suraj

Suraj Starting Investor

Overall there are no other specific ways to spend your currencies rather than keeping in the locker and waiting for an increase in the value

8. Joia Spinelli

Joia Spinelli Starting Investor

I will spend my crypto to buy a luxury car or travelling all over the world. But i recently started trading with (spam link deleted) and bought crypto so not thinking about to use it.

9. Riksi

Riksi Buys the dips

cryptocurrency is a good way for earing in nowadays

10. Orakale

Orakale Starting Investor

I would hodl it or invest in blockchain start-ups tokes and play with long/shorts with leverage on Primexbt/Bitmex

11. Riksi

Riksi Buys the dips

Hodl is not good way. Tr to trade on forex by using crypto it is more profitable. I trade with liteforex theu allow to trade with cryptopairs

12. Orakale

Orakale Starting Investor

Thank you but I already do trade on etoro and primexbt ;)

13. bit858585

bit858585 Buys the dips

just hold now and a car in the future

14. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

Hodl is a good way as a long-term investment. We can see another bull run in the future ;)

15. Riksi

Riksi Buys the dips

Let's wait and see what will be in future with price

16. Riksi

Riksi Buys the dips

Which cryto do you use for trading? And which crypto do you use for investing?

17. The CC Forums

Staff Member

Well the long term idea of a transactional crypto is that you would use it for anything and everything. Whatever you now use fiat currency to buy, you’d buy with bitcoin. Or XRP, litecoin, ETH, or whatever emerges as the final winner in the long game.

But that “winner” currency will be a stable coin and not a good investment type of crypto.

18. Litvi_Me

Litvi_Me Invests like a Pro

Hehe, I would buy a bun factory and then sell bakery products for cryptocurrency

19. Riksi

Riksi Buys the dips

Stable currency is not good for earning we should have dynamic. I am start earing on forex by using ceypocurrency. On forex we canot not earn without dynamic

20. McNeill

McNeill Starting Investor

I have found about the long haul thought of a value-based crypto is that you would utilize it for everything without exception. Whatever you presently use fiat money to purchase, you'd purchase with bitcoin. Or on the other hand XRP, litecoin, ETH, or whatever rises as the last victor in the long amusement.

21. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register