What would you actually spend your cryptocurrency on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pat Manfra, Feb 23, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Pat Manfra

Pat Manfra Starting Investor

We are on our way to adoption but need to make real purchases in order to achieve adoption.

Is there any product digital or physical that you would willingly spend your cryptocurrency on? What would you feel good about spending your cryptocurrency on?

If so, What is that something?

2. The CC Forums

Staff Member

As long as it remains a volatile speculative asset, I’m not comfortable purchasing anything with crypto.

Once we have a stable currency with increasing levels of acceptance and adoption, then I would spend it on anything. The problem there is the seller. With the transaction being immutable, only verifiable trusted sellers would get the business.

Lots to overcome before major adoption as a daily currency. Nothing impossible, just not as simple and deciding to make a purchase with it.

3. Vla

Vla Buys the dips

I would like to buy a motorbike with my crypto and instead of sponsors I would stick on it the name of the coins

4. CryptoNow

CryptoNow Buys the dips

I don't want to spend the crypto I bought. I'm sure that soon there will be more attractive conditions for the crypto and in future there will be a more wide range of services where I would be able to spend my crypto on.

5. Vla

Vla Buys the dips

But anyway, even in the future, what would you like to buy with your crypto assets?

6. Suraj

Suraj Starting Investor

I will use my Crypto for travel, booking flights to different countries. And nowadays there are many different sites where we can do that. Bitcoin travel, XcelTrip etc.

7. Suraj

Suraj Starting Investor

Overall there are no other specific ways to spend your currencies rather than keeping in the locker and waiting for an increase in the value

8. Joia Spinelli

Joia Spinelli Starting Investor

I will spend my crypto to buy a luxury car or travelling all over the world. But i recently started trading with (spam link deleted) and bought crypto so not thinking about to use it.

9. Riksi

Riksi Starting Investor

cryptocurrency is a good way for earing in nowadays

10. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register