What would you actually spend your cryptocurrency on?

I would prefer every big transaction including college fees, client payment transfer, sending money abroad etc. **** payment gateways like PayPal. They are eating fat charges on the name of transaction fees.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Stable currency is not good for earning we should have dynamic. I am start earing on forex by using ceypocurrency. On forex we canot not earn without dynamic

As an investment or speculative tool, then yes. But bitcoin was created to become a transactional currency. For any crypto to achieve that goal on a widespread usage basis, it needs a large market cap and a stable price.

A gallon of milk can’t cost 0.01 LTC this week and then 0.005 next week but 0.01852294 next month. Payment systems can be programmed to handle the math, but humans won’t find that pattern acceptable and would never adopt crypto as a payment system.

Even though all 3 prices would be the same in fiat value, you’ll never convince the average person to use a volatile asset for day to day transactions.

And the same could likely be said about utility tokens. Very few will accept spending twice as many tokens next week for a public transport ride just because market volatility halved the price of the underlying token. We all know it’s the same value being spent, but it goes against human nature to spend “double” for their next ride, movie rental, online sports bet etc.

If we have to convert crypto to fiat for every use at a different conversion rate, then crypto will never succeed.

nazakethussain

Contributor
Well i love to buy everything from cryptocurrency.. it really help me to make payments.. i want to buy Car from Cryptocurrency payment..

Michael Kaye

Contributor
There are some ways I can use cryptocurrency in the real world. But I would like to buy a VPN and make airplane ticket and hotel reservations to travel the world.

Riksi

Contributor
I have found about the long haul thought of a value-based crypto is that you would utilize it for everything without exception. Whatever you presently use fiat money to purchase, you'd purchase with bitcoin. Or on the other hand XRP, litecoin, ETH, or whatever rises as the last victor in the long amusement.
I guess XRP and ETH are currencies with good perspective