When the currency circle is quiet, it is time for us to think

citilong

Contributor
Today's currency circle is relatively calm, there is not much news, there is no good market. Let us take this quiet period and let us sum up and seriously consider the difficulties we encountered when investing. Be prepared to welcome the next change in the currency circle because it will allow us to gain a lot.

1. How to choose coins:

Regardless of whether the market is a bull market or a bear market, market conditions are regulated by rules. There is a mainstream currency linkage, sector linkage, and concept linkage. For example, at the end of last year, the anonymous currency sector collectively made efforts to market, the new public chain currency and node campaign since April this year, some currencies in the World Cup prediction, and many times the linkage of mainstream currencies. When there is a market in this area, everyone can pay close attention to the currency that has not yet broken out in the same currency. Just like CHIN, although it has not yet broken out, I have already felt its light and the opportunity is still relatively large.

2. Position management and shipping timing:

Whenever I come across a question about which currency to invest in, I’m terribly upset. Even if I think that the LTB prospects are good, I’m afraid to give any advice at all, because the currency circle is too risky and everyone’s risk tolerance, The funding situation is different. Some are idle funds, and some may be all net worth, or even borrowed money, and even more desperately desperate. What if you mess up? Isn't it difficult to do anything? Anything that involves money, People's various forms will be exposed. Therefore, the first principle of position management is: Do not throw out all the time.

3. Continuous learning

In the currency circle, not learning or thinking about earning a lot of wealth is tantamount to buying a lottery ticket and waiting for a winning chance. Therefore, I hope that everyone can learn more and improve their awareness of digital currency and blockchain through continuous learning. When you have a higher level of knowledge, you can determine the quality of each currency and project, and decide your investment strategy. The contents of my study include four aspects:

Blockchain basic knowledge and concepts: The purpose is to read and understand the white papers of various blockchain projects to avoid being cheated. Recognize currency: compare with the ranking list of the digital currency market value, rank the top 200 currencies, know one by one (concept, official website, white paper, recent developments, etc.), when you fully understand the top 200 currencies, how to choose There is no problem with the currency.

In addition: For the previously strong rising currency, it is not weak to say that UNITS, which has recently risen relatively quickly, needs to focus on risks according to the broader market. If the market has continued to show signs of downwards, they may risk selling due to huge profits, so the We need to pay attention to the risk and profit rollback phenomenon.

At the end of the day, there is no deepening in any currency, but it is always in the fear of the market in the currency circle. The above currency points are for reference only, investment needs to have its own countermeasures, calmly face ups and downs.