xCurrent adoption increasing

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
As usual, Ripple blogger XRPHodor has published another great read on Ripple’s progress in bank adoption. He covers both Ripple the technology and XRP the token for cheaper cross-border payments. Here’s the article on our site

Central Banks Switching to xCurrent - The Cryptocurrency Forums

Title modified from his original due to space and display limitations. Here’s his original post from his blog site:

The Blockchain Technology Olympics of 2018

Great read. Feel free to comment in this thread. Any XRP investors on these forums? Disclaimer: I bought XRP as one of the first cryptocurrencies I chose for investment. I’ve added to my holdings several times on the way up to $0.85 and continue to hold all of my purchased XRP.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Several more announced over the last few weeks and the market is shrugging it off. This is the kind of news that starts slowing and then builds. If it works for the early adopters then more and more should get interested. I’m surprised XRP is staying below the $1.00 level.

I’m buying at these prices. I still see > $5 in 2018. Perhaps more.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Ripple is the crypto that crypto experts love to hate. So many wrong stories about XRP out there.

Ripple will be the crypto that stock market investors will end up loving. I see it being huge in a few years like you guys. Just wish I had been more certain last year when I first bought.

Buying a little each month at anything under $2. After that I’m not sure what I’ll do.