XRP next few months

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I’m surprised there isn’t more here about Xrp. News about it actually being used rather than just ripple network being used should help price later when people get comfortable buying crypto again.

Maybe it’s just down because everything is down. The SEC talked a lot about scams and ICOs today. Products like xrp should be good when people figure out some crypto is just junk.

Just my opinion. Do your own research like they say.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Once a month the XRP to Coinbase rumors start. The price pops 20%. Coinbase says they aren’t adding any coins at this time. The price drops 20%. Then everyone believes XRP is never coming to Coinbase.

Then next month a rumor starts that XRP will be coming to Coinbase. Rinse, repeat.

Crypto buyers have the attention span of a hummingbird. Oh look, another flower. I’ll go eat over there.

I’m of the opinion that a lot of coins are junk but XRP will be huge in 3 years. I’m gradually buying under $1 right now. To be fair, I bought in first at $0.25 so I’m already sitting on gains. I didn’t sell any ATH tho so never take short-term trading advice from me. :confused:

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
We repost an XRP op-ed blog on occasion but we don’t republish every article because it would unbalance our coverage. We already look like we are biased towards XRP but that’s purely a function of receiving permission from the blogger to share the info. As content grows, we’ve decreased the frequency of sharing his material here.

The latest article is found on this blog site: XRP Update: The Continuing Struggle to Build the Internet of Value

Basically he expects XRP growth to be more related to adoption and use compared to other cryptos, and he points out any growth could accelerate as good news builds.

Note we don’t endorse, recommend, or shill any specific coin for investment.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Thanks. I’d seen those articles on the front page here but wondered if he worked for the site. Nice to see free sharing of information but I know some of these writers have personal reasons to promote their favorite coins. Money. Read everything with a grain of salt in the crypto world.