$50 to gamble on altcoins, which one should I pick?

Habiba Aziz

Contributor
Hey everyone,

Just looked at my BTC balance and realized I have about $50USD of BTC sitting that i want to buy some altcoins in.
I have made some pretty decent returns on some and lost my shirt on others. My current altoin holdings are.
  1. DGB
  2. ETN (I know- and shut up ahead of time)
  3. ACT
    Just wondering if any more smart people than me have a dark horse coin they would reccomend, I know I'm a tiny tiny minnow talking about buying $50 in holdings, but hey, when moon, when lambo and all that jazz.

ambar33n

Contributor
Particl (PART) is the obvious choice for me i.m.o. It's one of the few coins whose value won't be dependent on speculation or 3rd party settlement platforms since all its features will be built in and integrated client side.

ZebraKing

Contributor
Fyrus Pro exchange
View attachment 259

Here's my recommendation.

Upcoming exchange that is deemed the all-in-one exchange, allowing traders to trade big currencies like bitcoins, while at the same time creating a more accessible market place for the smaller alt coins.
The have combined the rewards model from FCoin and Bancor, by first refunding back transaction fees incurred on the platform and second, taking on the role of a market maker for alt coins lacking in liquidity.

FCoin recently achieved USD 17 billion in trading volume so getting in on this sale could potentially make many times ROI.
If you see that FCoin's token has been going down for a while now it's mainly due to them rewarding tokens from a giant rewards pool, which is diluting the token's market. Fyrus' tokens are limited from the get go and refunded tokens are bought from the market.

Limited supply + constant demand

Just my 2 cents
If you have 50 bucks spare might as well give it a shot.