Asking for help and suggestions for my project

What option would be better for a small crypto platform?

• Just copy the educational section from biggest brokers (Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex, Gemini, Kraken)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Try to create something unique (requires more work, not sure if needed)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

David Black

Contributor
Hi there! :)
My name is Dave and I'm working in a company that develops websites. We've got an order to create a crypto trading platform, but the topic is totally new for us so I decided to ask for help and suggestions here.

Currently, we are working on an educational section, but not sure about its conception. The client wants us to finish it as quick as possible but I'd like to add some really interesting features and materials there. The problem is that I simply don't know what's interesting and important for crypto traders)

Here's the test version of our website (as you can see it's not working and the "Education" section is coming soon) CasaDeLaCryptoPlatform

I'm opened for any suggestions on it. Will be infinitely grateful for any feedback, tnx!

BitFit

Contributor
The information can only be shown in a few basic ways. I would save the time and try to add something unique or useful in other parts of the site. Charts, quotes, and all that look the same everywhere because there isn’t a better way. Make it easy to use and very clean. That’s what will draw customers.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I vote take the easy path if a client is in a hurry. Maybe leave some open ended options for add-on features after the site goes live?