Bitcoin are we at market bottoms?

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I see this question thrown out everywhere. We’ve traded above $5800 and below about $7200 for quite awhile. Are we seeing a string price bottom here?

I just wanted the opinions of the Pro Forum members rather than the masses on Reddit.

BitFit

Contributor
I see this question thrown out everywhere. We’ve traded above $5800 and below about $7200 for quite awhile. Are we seeing a string price bottom here?

I just wanted the opinions of the Pro Forum members rather than the masses on Reddit.

Funny to sign up for Premium and see this from 2018. Market bottom looks more like $3k now with prices going up. Let hope that holds now and it’s bull run time.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Funny to sign up for Premium and see this from 2018. Market bottom looks more like $3k now with prices going up. Let hope that holds now and it’s bull run time.

Welcome to this section and yes let’s hope this is the start of a nice bull run.

I do wish it had waited until after tax season though. I get a refund this year, and it was slated for bitcoin, ether and UKG. Two more weeks before I’ll have that money in hand. :mad:

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Welcome to this section and yes let’s hope this is the start of a nice bull run.

I do wish it had waited until after tax season though. I get a refund this year, and it was slated for bitcoin, ether and UKG. Two more weeks before I’ll have that money in hand. :mad:

Well did you get a nice refund and plunge it into bitcoin? Timing was good if you did.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Well did you get a nice refund and plunge it into bitcoin? Timing was good if you did.

I did NOT. But I managed to pull a little money out of stocks and get in around $7400 mark. Looking to add XRP at $0.37-0.38. Wanted to buy sub $0.35 but it takes 5-6 days to get money from bank to CBP. By the time funds arrived, it was at .39 and heading up.

Got a couple of limit buys set at 0.385 and 0.38. I’ll be patient. I expect it will dip again.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I did NOT. But I managed to pull a little money out of stocks and get in around $7400 mark. Looking to add XRP at $0.37-0.38. Wanted to buy sub $0.35 but it takes 5-6 days to get money from bank to CBP. By the time funds arrived, it was at .39 and heading up.

Got a couple of limit buys set at 0.385 and 0.38. I’ll be patient. I expect it will dip again.

Brave. I think we have another dip coming in XRP before year’s end. But I’m also surprised that all the Coinbase new coins haven’t taken off, so what do I know?

I’m not sure how much longer it will take for the burned buyers from late 2017 and early 2018 to get over their losses and return or if it will take completely new investors to step in and drive the market forward.

But it seems like most of the news over 2019 has been positive and we’re getting a little upward slow rise. That could be exactly what the market needs. A slow controlled rise.