Bitcoin Dies

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?

No. Bitcoin will grow as long as regulations are put in place to keep some sanity and as protection from scams.

Unregulated crypto in 2017 almost killed bitcoin. Scams, nonsense ICO’s, stupid money, people moving life savings in, loans, credit card buys...

Regulation was sorely needed because people only think they want complete freedom. In reality, they want freedom but not responsibility for their own limitations and mistakes. Sad but true.

anna wilson

Contributor
No. Bitcoin will grow as long as regulations are put in place to keep some sanity and as protection from scams.

Unregulated crypto in 2017 almost killed bitcoin. Scams, nonsense ICO’s, stupid money, people moving life savings in, loans, credit card buys...

Regulation was sorely needed because people only think they want complete freedom. In reality, they want freedom but not responsibility for their own limitations and mistakes. Sad but true.

Yes, I Think you are right but as the restriction are increasing day by day, I don't think so it'll last for a long!

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Yes, I Think you are right but as the restriction are increasing day by day, I don't think so it'll last for a long!

It seems most governments are taking pretty reasonable approaches to regulations to protect investors, discourage or prevent fraud and scams, prevent tax evasion while trying to avoid stifling development.

I’m optimistic the world will get it right. It will take time though. The SEC has cautioned US regulations will take 2-3 years at least. That is encouraging. Sends the message they want to get the balance right.

anna wilson

Contributor
It seems most governments are taking pretty reasonable approaches to regulations to protect investors, discourage or prevent fraud and scams, prevent tax evasion while trying to avoid stifling development.

I’m optimistic the world will get it right. It will take time though. The SEC has cautioned US regulations will take 2-3 years at least. That is encouraging. Sends the message they want to get the balance right.

But due to high rule and regulation enforcing on bitcoin the investors are taking back there investments...

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
But due to high rule and regulation enforcing on bitcoin the investors are taking back there investments...

Proof or links?

Agree. That claim needs backup or its just a guess. A lot of reasons for the price falls. Threat if regulation is one but probably not the biggest one. Bitcoin isn’t dead by a long shot. But it probably will take quite awhile to get back to highs of Dec-Jan. Still need all that Wall Street money that no one seems to be actually moving into bitcoin. Just talk so far. :mad:

BitFit

Contributor
If it’s dying, it’s a slow painful spiraling death with multiple spasms.