bitcoin needs time... you just wait

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I do as well. The ICO junk and scams over the last 6 months brought attention to crypto and probably bumped prices from Oct to Jan when the only question was how high can it go. Now people have lost money buying into the hype, or buying scam Ponzis or by buying ICO’s that will never have a product or use.

It will take time to restore the reputation. As in other threads here, there’s too much big money planning on moving in with the Grayscale funds coming out and some of the more nimble investment companies keeping an eye on this market.

We’ll be back over $20k this year, I just don’t know when. Or I’d be a very rich old man. LOL. No one knows really. But we can make educated guesses and take a few careful financial positions to be ready if/when it comes back.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Still slight upward movement. Have we seen the bottoms for awhile?

Will institutional investors start moving in after tax season?

We start the weekend off the highs but also off the lows. Sideways until May. Tax season has us all tightening.

Alice Walker

Contributor
Has anyone tried the cryptocurrency exchange aggregator called coin switch? Can someone pls guide me how their support system works since they aggregate exchanges and I am assuming there will be a dependency on the exchanges. Also if anyone has personally used it?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I’m hoping tax season is the reason. And as we’ve discussed in other threads, I’m hoping institutional investors start moving in soon.

We need something to change the mood of the markets. Soon.

The title of this thread says Bitcoin needs time. I hope I have enough time left to wait it out! :(

It’s getting ugly out there. I keep thinking each drop is a buying opportunity, and it drops lower.

I suspect many of us wish we had sold more in the frothy runup. I did take some gains out, and didn’t buy BTC above $4k, but I did add to ETH back at $900 and $800 levels. I’m now at break even on my overall ETH balances. Ugh.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
We’re trying to ride out the current lull in internet crypto activity while also trying to push our info out there facing bans and restrictions on crypto sites from multiple sides.

I have to hope things turnaround for the market but also for the site. Everyone feel free to invite friends and crypto contacts here to discuss markets, projects and investing.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Time?

I should be the one worried about having enough time for a market rebound. LOL.

Relax it will be back. Maybe not the junk, but the useful coins will be back. Probably even this year.