Blockchain Benefits

Shadow___

Contributor
Hello everyone, I am Shadow, a young entrepreneur in the process of figuring out the real-life use of cryptocurrency into our society. One of the biggest things that I have come across is what are different selling points that I can use to persuade a business/company to switch over to using blockchain technology. For example, one benefit is the cybersecurity issues that Blockchain technology solves, but what are more that I could use?

Thanks!

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Immutability or permanence of records. No more disputes about history of a financial transaction or a document, title, transfer etc. It’s all right there for everyone to review. No faking a blockchain record.

Speed. A lot of current financial transactions or land records take days or even a few weeks to complete. Even though bitcoin is considered slow by some, 10-60 mins is still faster than 4-5 business days.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Speed. Convenience. Low fees compared to same service done by non-blockchain solutions.

Security is better for the actual encrypted blockchain but personal security still depends on good practices like secure passwords and running things on safe computers.