Ethconnect Exposed!!!!!!!!! Its a big scam

David Bender

Contributor
Exposed a Ethconnect scam.

Ethconnect is not a cryptocurrency its a thief party to thief our BTC.

Ethconnect does not have its block chain Ethconnect is making us all ass No payment is being transferred from Ethconnect And there is no security!

99% of tokens and coins with ETHCONNECT in the name nowadays are scams or useless. Just skip it and choose more serious and real projects.

And also Eth connect Pr-mining all coin

You Don`t believe click this url:- https://etherscan.io/token/0x074Ff98724ec2E95082CeF8ae86501B650AB38A9

Don`t be foolish Do Not Connect or join with Eth Connect

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Exposed a Ethconnect scam.

Ethconnect is not a cryptocurrency its a thief party to thief our BTC.

Ethconnect does not have its block chain Ethconnect is making us all ass No payment is being transferred from Ethconnect And there is no security!

99% of tokens and coins with ETHCONNECT in the name nowadays are scams or useless. Just skip it and choose more serious and real projects.

And also Eth connect Pr-mining all coin

You Don`t believe click this url:- https://etherscan.io/token/0x074Ff98724ec2E95082CeF8ae86501B650AB38A9

Don`t be foolish Do Not Connect or join with Eth Connect

I agree. And I happen to think BitConnect is also a scam.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Bitconnect closes up shop.

Well then. Bitconnect is shutting down due to US regulators claiming it’s a scam. Why couldn’t everyone see that coming?

These aren’t hard to spot most times. Guaranteed returns or high regular payments. Referral bonuses and recruiting pushes.

All are red flags for Ponzi and other types of scams.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Bitconnect closes up shop.

Well then. Bitconnect is shutting down due to US regulators claiming it’s a scam. Why couldn’t everyone see that coming?

These aren’t hard to spot most times. Guaranteed returns or high regular payments. Referral bonuses and recruiting pushes.

All are red flags for Ponzi and other types of scams.

I started a separate Bitconnect thread in this section. Let’s keep this thread for ETHconnect talk. Thanks.