Ethereum VS Ethereum Classic

Discussion in 'Ethereum General News' started by JVanL, Oct 18, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. JVanL

JVanL Contributor

Ethereum Classic (ETC) came into existence in July 2016, when members of the community rejected the latest hard fork, and decided to continue using the unforked version. The new fork was named Ethereum (ETH). Both Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are decentralised programmable blockchains, which offer the same function when it comes to building smart contracts and decentralized apps (dApps). So what exactly is the difference between the two? We’ll be taking a look at Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic in order to understand what makes each network distinct.

Read more here: Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic - eToro

2. Merkulow

Merkulow Contributor

USA
    Great video! I bought Ethereum Classic and Ethereum. I save everything on a cryptocurrency wallet Ethereum Classic (ETC) Wallet At first I thought not to buy ETC, but when it is pumped up, I realized that it is also worth investing in this cryptocurrency. I am sure that the future is for Ethereum, since it is their blockchain technology that is now actively developing in various fields.

3. wikimitral

wikimitral Contributor

USA
    Nice video for newbies!

4. The CC Forums

Staff Member

ETH has certainly been on a price tear lately. The newest upgrade to the network is coming soon. I suspect that is bumping the price.