Exchange Issues

Bryant Askew

Contributor
Several months ago I transferred 5 LTC to an exchange wo refer to themselves as "Mr. Exchange"

Mr. Exchange

I have since attempted to transfer my Litecoin back to one of my wallets and after being unable to do so contacted customer service. Here is their response...

Thank you always for using Mr.Exchange.

We sincerely apologize to announce that Mr.Exchange is currently supporting only Japanese nationality holders and our team can not well support English speakers. So, we may not response to your questions about our service right now.

In case if you have already deposited some currencies into Mr.Exchange Trade Wallet, we can manually return the assets which you may have exchanged or deposited into our system. Please be check the steps below:

0. Please make an email to support@mr.exchange with title "Refund request -リファンドリクエスト-" and the contents below.
1. Kindly send us your Mr.Exchange account ID, Mr.Exchange account name, your wallet address, transaction hash, currency name, date you deposited, and currency amount.
2. Kindly send us some screenshots which display your wallet service that shows sending your currency into our address, and shows the transaction hash.
3. If we valid those evidence, we will return the currencies to your wallet.
Thank you
Mr.Exchange Support

This seems shady to me as I simple want to paste my wallet address and transfer the LTC out. They were more than willing to let me send the LTC in.

Any helpful feedback would be appreciated...

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
It sounds like a Japanese version of complying with anti money laundering laws.

Have you gotten any updates?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
It sounds like a Japanese version of complying with anti money laundering laws.

Have you gotten any updates?

Were you able to open an account in Japan easily without going thru a VPN? Could you try to withdraw via a VPN?

How about selling to a different crypto and withdrawing that?

Just a couple of thoughts.

Jiten Rajput

Contributor
It would be great if you could participate in the online survey conducted by Encrybit and pen down the issues faced with current cryptocurrency exchanges.

Encrybit is an upcoming cryptoexchange platform which aims to overcome such real-time issues and release the finest trading platform till date.

The survey will be live in mid of April 2018.

Jiten Rajput

Contributor
It would be great if you could participate in the online survey conducted by Encrybit and pen down the issues faced with current cryptocurrency exchanges.

Encrybit is an upcoming cryptoexchange platform which aims to overcome such real-time issues and release the finest trading platform till date.

The survey will be live in mid of April 2018.

Hi Folks,

The online survey is now live.

Record your response at Cryptocurrency Exchange Problems Survey by Encrybit

Only 4 Days Remaining!!!

Many of the Crypto community members have expressed their views. Now, it's your time.encrybit-4-days-survey.png

Jiten Rajput

Contributor
Hi Folks,

The online survey is now live.

Record your response at Cryptocurrency Exchange Problems Survey by Encrybit

Only 4 Days Remaining!!!

Many of the Crypto community members have expressed their views. Now, it's your time.View attachment 153

Hi Folks,

The survey organized by Encrybit is now over. Thank you all for your overwhelming response. It really boosts our motivation.

The expert panel at Encrybit has already started analysing the answers. The result will be announced within 10 days on our Twitter and Telegram channels. Keep following!

As promised, winners will be rewarded with free Ripple and non-winning participants will be given ENB token.

Jiten Rajput

Contributor
Hi Folks,

The survey organized by Encrybit is now over. Thank you all for your overwhelming response. It really boosts our motivation.

The expert panel at Encrybit has already started analysing the answers. The result will be announced within 10 days on our Twitter and Telegram channels. Keep following!

As promised, winners will be rewarded with free Ripple and non-winning participants will be given ENB token.

Another important update. We are done with scrutinizing the survey results and have announced the winners. Thank you all once again for your contribution towards this improvisation survey. Check out below link to see the winners:

Encrybit on Twitter

And to catch a glimpse of our survey journey, visit: Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Problems Survey Timeline [Stay Updated…]

Stay tuned with us to know the Survey Statistics. Coming soon!

Jiten Rajput

Contributor
Another important update. We are done with scrutinizing the survey results and have announced the winners. Thank you all once again for your contribution towards this improvisation survey. Check out below link to see the winners:

Encrybit on Twitter

And to catch a glimpse of our survey journey, visit: Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Problems Survey Timeline [Stay Updated…]

Stay tuned with us to know the Survey Statistics. Coming soon!

And we are all set with the Survey statistics. We are apt and keen to present it in front of you. Hope you have checked out survey winners and journey as specified in the links above. The winners @phillipgibb, @prast_edy and @cryptopsymon are happy to receive 100, 75 and 50 XRP respectively.

The pieces of information which we were looking for are now with us. It’s pleasure sharing it with you. Just a click away: Encrybit Revealed Real-time Cyptocurrency Exchange Problems — Survey Report Announced

Thank you again for expressing your opinions, it helps a lot!