How to avoid getting scammed when investing?

GerardGudo

Contributor
In general, I see a lot of similar posts with various links to obscure platforms. But how can I pick out the good ones among such a variety? My friend constantly falls for the tricks of scammers, but as an exception he is sometimes lucky enough to find something good. For example, yesterday he showed me National Wealth™ | Inwestuj w krajowe zasoby naturalne! and said he made his first profit. However, that sounds like a pyramid scheme, doesn't it?

simonpiper

Contributor
Very simple, don't use such platforms. It's possible that I'm wrong, but I often come across similar websites that don't inspire trust. Once again, I haven't verified and don't intend to do so, but if someone doesn't know yet, if you see an identical registration window like on the mentioned websites 1 and 2, it's better to skip them and move on. You can check for yourself that they are identical in their structure.

ERICEPIC

Contributor
Read the reviews and see if there are any identical companies. Often scammers just take the same design as the original. For example, this is a copy PASCAL MACHINE AI, you can Google it and see that it's almost the same.

lovehateNFT

Contributor
If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having your Bitcoin or digital assets stolen, it’s important to act immediately. A reliable and trustworthy platform that can help you recover stolen funds is Dr Suzanne(Saren55 on telegram),a licensed fraud analyst. With her expertise and advanced technology, she's specialized in helping people who have been victims of Cryptocurrency theft.