National Bank of Georgia Partners with Ripple for Digital GEL CBDC

cryptoupdate

Contributor

NBG Chooses Ripple for CBDC Development, Known as Digital GEL​

The National Bank of Georgia (NBG) has teamed up with cryptocurrency giant Ripple for the development of its central bank digital currency (CBDC), known as the digital GEL. This exciting partnership is the initiative's pivotal moment for Georgia's financial sector. It incorporates Ripple's cutting-edge blockchain technology into its monetary system. This partnership is all about bringing innovation and digital advancement to Georgia's financial landscape.

The National Bank of Georgia (NBG) decided to partner with Ripple after carefully evaluating nine different tech companies. They were on the lookout for a partner who not only had cutting-edge technology but also shared their passion for innovation and making the public sector more efficient.

Ultimately, they chose Ripple because of their exceptional technical skills and the wealth of experience their team brings to the table. Natia Turnava, the acting Governor of the NBG, was particularly impressed with Ripple's expertise and team...cryptonews
ed9PCeamuuSLM6q8KOa0hXK0M1j8J6odZvV5z5qt.jpg

randalbwilki

Contributor
Greetings,

My name is randalbwilkins I need to buy 3BTC for my uncle… old man is looking towards joining the Blackrock club… please anyone who is ready to sell to us, email me [email here]

Note: scammers keep off, and please we’re using Escrow… so don’t waste our time

randalbwilki

Contributor
Greetings,

My name is randalbwilkins I need to buy 3BTC for my uncle… old man is looking towards joining the Blackrock club… please anyone who is ready to sell to us, email me [email here]

Note: scammers keep off, and please we’re using Escrow… so don’t waste our time