posting a job to find an expert

AndreaFraser

Contributor
How do I find an expert able to help with my specific request? On a chat I was told to post the job but I can't find where I would do that! We need the ability to capture an esignature at the time of an order/delivery that can then be included in an emailed invoice. Is there anyone that can direct me to the right place?

ClaryMaria

Contributor
I think it's great that you're looking for an expert to help with your project. To post a job, you can usually find options on freelance platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, or even on LinkedIn. Just create an account, describe your project in detail, and talented professionals will come to you. By the way, if you ever explore government job opportunities, be sure to check out the crpf vacancy webpage. It might offer interesting options in the public sector.
So, best of luck with your eSignature project, and I hope you find the perfect expert for the job!

CalebMendez

Contributor
Don't worry, you're not alone in feeling that way. So, about your question, finding an expert for your specific need sounds like a smart move. You're right to seek guidance here. Unfortunately, I'm new too, so I'm not entirely sure where you can post the job. But hey, that's what this community is for, right? Helping each other out! Your idea about capturing an eSignature for invoices sounds pretty innovative. It's crucial to streamline processes, especially in today's fast-paced world. As for making quick money in one day or finding side gigs from home, it's definitely possible, but it often requires some hustle and creativity. Maybe while you're searching for the right expert, you could explore some side gigs or freelance opportunities online.