Top cryptocurrencies in August 2018

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
The cryptocurrency market seems to have hurt its investors enough and is showing humble signs of recovery. This is great news for crypto enthusiasts, who can finally start thinking about buying into some new coins and maybe even about opening their Blockfolio app again.

11 best cryptocurrencies for August 2018

Top 5 Cryptocurrency Projects To Watch In August 2018

Which coin will you buy?

The first 11 there are pretty much the most common coins discussed. Notably absent was bitcoin cash though. Not big on BCH?

As for the altcoins in the 2nd link, extreme long shots at best that don’t appear likely to become products.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Heavy on the platform coins in the first list. Probably a smart call. I agree about bitcoin cash like @CryptoTC said. Maybe #12 to make it a dozen.

2nd article? Bytecoin? Seriously? Bwahahahaha. Lost me right there. :confused:

Conor

Contributor
Not on the list, but for it's Internxt. 2M MC (last bull run it was 30M). Now, having a working product being launched this September as well as being partnered with Civic and BlackBerry. Recipe for success here.

Garymart

Contributor
There are lots of crypto in the market available. But according to my judgement few cryptos are doing well and not scam. Here they are: Altcoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, PTC, BTC, Litecoin, SciDex.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
This thread simply invites new members to register and pump their own coins.

Readers should keep that in mind while browsing this thread.

So as long as we’re all shilling, I’m still high on UnikoinGold, but the markets don’t agree with me so far. Admittedly, it’s my one and only all or none moonshot coin, with the rest of my crypto money in the usual highly visible top coins. Gotta take one hugely risky shot, right? Why not bet on betting?

DYOR readers.

chvugn

Contributor
The cryptocurrency market seems to have hurt its investors enough and is showing humble signs of recovery. This is great news for crypto enthusiasts, who can finally start thinking about buying into some new coins and maybe even about opening their Blockfolio app again.

11 best cryptocurrencies for August 2018

Top 5 Cryptocurrency Projects To Watch In August 2018

Which coin will you buy?

I think you can open the xfolio app again. Moreover, they will soon add alerts about changes in the market. This could be useful.

nazakethussain

Contributor
There are sooo many cryptocurrency availble on crypto market.. but according to my personal opinion the bestest crypto is bitcoin.. it will always remain on the top of the market..