Cryptoassets, Burniske and Tatar

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Thank you for that recommendation. Determining an accurate system of assigning value to this new investment type will go along way to separate cryptos with actual value and use from all the hyped tokens purely out there for trading. I think this intro is a start in the right direction. Good read.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
@Old Man Crypto

I follow both. I wish they had their own YouTube channel, but they do show up on multiple other YouTube channels,covering crypto, interviews, podcasts, conferences, etc.

I’m trying to sort through the best videos featuring them to find a few quality ones to link here. A lot of the material just rehashes the same topic over and over without adding information or looking at things from a different angle.

If anyone finds fresh and thoughtful commentary on valuations, please share links here. Thanks.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I found this little nugget interesting:

Chris Burniske on Twitter

If you believe crypto is an investment, you will only care about its relationship to USD or fiat.

If you believe crypto will replace USD or fiat, why would even care about its value? Until you can buy something with it, it is worthless as a currency.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Too many people want to get rich quick. The real way to get rich is to take your time. Work hard and invest long term.

I think the get rich quick people have already exited the stage. There shouldn’t be many left to shake out at these prices. My question now is when to buy a little more.

Burniske points out in that post that previous market drops point to lower levels in this drop. But he can’t know the bottom either. No one can or they’d be spectacularly wealthy.

So dollar cost averaging is it for the rest of us.