Bitcoin hits $11k before sliding back

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Mark the dates. Bitcoin toyed with the $10,000 price mark throughout the day Nov 28th before finally crossing it overnight and early morning Nov 29th. The price push continued until a peak just under $11,500 USD.

However, the celebration was short-lived as bitcoin quickly lost over 20% of its value before settling back in just at the $10K point. See more here: Bitcoin Price $10k

So how did you guys handle all of this? Did you buy the dip? Sell near the all-time high (ATH)? Or did you just ride the swings out and take a long-term approach?

Give us a shout, let us know what you thought of today's rise and flash crash.

BharataFinance

Contributor
Exciting Times. This is good news for crypto investors. This is definitely great news for people who have invested in it before it actually took this big leap, lets say people who invested when it was just around 4000$ a few months ago. But now that the rally is just continuing i wonder anybody should invest at this point of time. Anyways i'm glad. If Anybody is doubtful i would suggest them to go through this article
BITCOIN CROSSED 10LAKH INR: SHOULD YOU BUY NOW?

BitFit

Contributor
Man. $11k. Who wouldn’t love to see the same post but with a near-future date on it?