ANN Huge news coming July 9th/10th for UKG and the crypto space.

silk35

Contributor
From Rahul Sood's medium page:

From Pac-Man to Fortnite, Unikrn is Reading the Arc of History

"In July we plan to unveil a project and partnership that will create unprecedented liquidity for cryptocurrencies and change the face of fintech. We are working to solve the biggest issues creating downward pressure in cryptocurrency markets, and it’s helping us lay the foundation for the long-term success of UnikoinGold as a utility token.

Part of our challenge for 2018 is making sure UKG is easy to get, easy to use, and has widespread application in gaming and esports.To do that, we’ve decided we need to fundamentally improve the ease of use, and our solutions apply to blockchain as a whole. The implications won’t be restricted to UKG or gaming. In fact, we have every reason to believe it could be seen as a pivotal moment in fintech history.

There are new UKG applications on the way, as well as some new non-UKG products that will change the way you watch esports. As crypto and real money betting in Europe gets very close, we are making sure that we’re keeping our eyes on the horizon."

This was posted on Rahul's FB page today:

"Long haul airplane velvet.

Heading to #Malta today for a major event and announcement at the Malta Stock Exchange. Looking forward to it!

#Esports #Blockchain #Bitcoin #Ethereum #cryptocurrency #Europe"

silk35

Contributor
Sounds bigger than just UKG.

Unprecedented liquidity? Change the face of fintech? Those are big claims.

What are they working on besides eSports betting and gaming? I can’t find anything online about other arenas covered by Unikrn. Surely they aren’t becoming an exchange?

Intrigue.

The fact that it will be held at the Malta Stock Exchange is interesting. UKG betting is being rolled out in Malta first which means European customers will need access to UKG easily. I guess we'll find out in a couple of days.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Their Discord is staying pretty mum. Teasing very big news coming but no details are leaking.

Price action moved from $0.06 to $0.10 over the last several days. Buy the rumor, sell the news coming? Or is this big enough to create sustained growth?

One of the few tokens with a product already usable. Seems that should count for something eventually; should add value at some point.

silk35

Contributor
Their Discord is staying pretty mum. Teasing very big news coming but no details are leaking.

Price action moved from $0.06 to $0.10 over the last several days. Buy the rumor, sell the news coming? Or is this big enough to create sustained growth?

One of the few tokens with a product already usable. Seems that should count for something eventually; should add value at some point.

I think it will be big enough to sustain growth. It may not be a fast growth but an organic one. That's one thing Unikrn doesn't do. They don't pay people money to try and shill their token. They know that the value of their token is going to be in the utilities available. Give the people an awesome platform to use and they will come.

silk35

Contributor
Staff confirmed the event is invite only and looks like main stream media will be there. The stock exchange opens at 12:30 am Pacific Time. So hoping to start hearing news about sometime in the middle of the night.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I think it will be big enough to sustain growth. It may not be a fast growth but an organic one. That's one thing Unikrn doesn't do. They don't pay people money to try and shill their token. They know that the value of their token is going to be in the utilities available. Give the people an awesome platform to use and they will come.

Staff confirmed the event is invite only and looks like main stream media will be there. The stock exchange opens at 12:30 am Pacific Time. So hoping to start hearing news about sometime in the middle of the night.

Yes, I’m on their Discord too. Lots of speculation without anything confirmed at this point.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Here's the link for the announcement. New joint venture with Bittrex for a new crypto bank and exchange:
Introducing Palladium Bank and Palladium Exchange, a Joint Venture with Bittrex

I have questions.

Convertible coin offering will “give our investors...actual partial ownership.” Whose investors? Current UKG holders or buyers of a new token in Palladium? So Unikrn will be in the exchange business now? Fiat to UKG, fiat to other tokens and coins?

Still trying to digest what this means specifically for the UKG token. Market hasn’t responded today although token is up 50% from lows a few weeks ago.

From Rahul Sood (excerpt)

I’m joining the board of — and Unikrn is helping power — one of the most ambitious blockchain companies in the world. It’s called Palladium. You’re probably wondering if this is just another “historic” cryptocurrency project with no teeth (I’m sure you hear about those every day). I would say other projects are guppies, while this is a shark.

Palladium will become the first regulated unified platform for fiat banking and cryptocurrency exchange, meaning users will be able to make cryptocurrency payments for their bills, buy crypto from their checking account, or swap crypto assets without needing multiple wallets and accounts, all from a single platform. Palladium Exchange, powered by Bittrex, will be the first regulated exchange to allow both security and utility tokens to be transacted.

The project is regulated by a European directive prospectus which is already approved, the first ever, and nothing like this exists in the world.

Palladium will further make history by holding the world’s first-ever initial convertible coin offering (ICCO) which will give our investors an actual convertible warrant for actual partial ownership of the company, creating direct investor participation.

It’s designed to effect sweeping change in crypto and fintech by allowing users to buy, sell, trade, and save in any currency — crypto or fiat — within a fully legal and regulatory compliant framework.

In a new joint venture with Bittrex, Palladium and Bittrex are building a brand-new exchange — we are in the middle of acquiring our banking license while creating a network that will allow the two to interact and communicate within modern regulation.

There’s a reason Unikrn was tapped for this project: we created the idea alongside some veterans of insurance, finance and investment. This will help create liquidity in all legitimate crypto markets, from Bitcoin to UnikoinGold to small utility tokens created for niche markets with legitimate teams behind them.

Last edited:

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat