Member Introductions

wongarandom

Contributor
Hello! As a new member I wanted to introduce myself ! I am not new to the crypto currency market, but I have a lot of subjects to talk about this world with you!

Zeek Martin

Contributor
I just wanted to say hello to everyone here - I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of a Ledger Nano S!

I can't even tell you how nice it is to move my (small amount of) altcoins on to something secure, and not sitting on Binance or somewhere else.

I know people are always talking about how rich they became from Crytpo, but I can say this: believe it or not, Dogecoin paid for most of my medical bills when I got sick. I mined Doge for a couple of years, and managed to actually use the doge to trade on exchanges and make a few thousand dollars.

I am now trying to get my portfolio back to where it was, but I'm happy the community is so strong!

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I just wanted to say hello to everyone here - I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of a Ledger Nano S!

I can't even tell you how nice it is to move my (small amount of) altcoins on to something secure, and not sitting on Binance or somewhere else.

I know people are always talking about how rich they became from Crytpo, but I can say this: believe it or not, Dogecoin paid for most of my medical bills when I got sick. I mined Doge for a couple of years, and managed to actually use the doge to trade on exchanges and make a few thousand dollars.

I am now trying to get my portfolio back to where it was, but I'm happy the community is so strong!

Sounds like this community just grew by at least one happy user.

I also see that @The CC Forums latest giveaway has only one entrant. Maybe you could share your win on Reddit for him or something.

HeKsKode

Contributor
I noted the hype surrounding Bitcoin in early December, and thought my son would enjoy some as a Christmas present. It dropped a little in value, so I kept that for myself and bought him some priced at my original price target Christmas Eve. So it turns out he and I got started buying in at pretty much the all time high.

Since then I've tried to learn what I can about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and all that jazz. I've diversified a little with the idea of holding long-term and adding to my "stack" when I can.

I've never had to worry yet about capital gains!

GuyvonOz

Contributor
I finally bit the bullet and bought some Bitcoin back in July last year. I had nearly bought some a couple of times over the previous years and of course, like most of you, regretted not doing so. But I'm finally in it now. It's a wild ride but lots of fun :)

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I finally bit the bullet and bought some Bitcoin back in July last year. I had nearly bought some a couple of times over the previous years and of course, like most of you, regretted not doing so. But I'm finally in it now. It's a wild ride but lots of fun :)

Welcome. It is definitely a wild ride. I got started in April last year very slowly. Watched my bitcoin Ethereum drop 40% on one Saturday afternoon in May sitting with my wife watching TV. All I said was “damn, I need to buy more bitcoin today.”

I got quickly frustrated with Reddit and I can’t atamd bitcointalk constant spam and low value posts, so I decided to start this site. Took longer than I thought, but I hope you enjoy. We’ve got more feature content coming in May.

Thanks everyone for joining.

David Black

Contributor
Hello, guys! :)
My name is Dave and I'm working in a company that develops websites for clients. We've got an order to create a crypto trading platform, so I need to learn more about cryptocurrencies and crypto trading. Hope this forum will help me.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Hi, guys. I'm Nelson and I'm newbie in this world, I want to learn about cryptocurrencies and assets. Seems interesting

I agree with him. Hi. I'm Mark

Well since no one else welcomed you, I’ll take care of it.

So welcome. Enjoy. Be sure to help the old guys out.

Yes, welcome everyone. Sorry about not responding earlier. Be sure to leave us feedback if you have suggestions or requests.

My name is Dave and I'm working in a company that develops websites for clients. We've got an order to create a crypto trading platform, so I need to learn more about cryptocurrencies and crypto trading. Hope this forum will help me.

Welcome. I hope you find some of our information valuable and that we can contribute to your project. We do have a jobs section in the Marketplace but it isn't too active at the moment.

Everyone be sure to ask as many questions as you wish. We may rearrange forums topics from time to time as we make adjustments to help readers find content easily.

Thanks for joining and check back with us often. New content and more giveaways coming soon.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat

There are several exchanges and trading platforms advertised in the marketplace area here. I can’t vouch for any of them, but they could give you some idea of how things look and work. Just be very careful sharing information in cryptoland. Tons of scams, lots of phishing sites and fake emails.