Member Introductions

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I began to know the cryptocurrency in April, and I found it very interesting.I want to learn more about cryptocurrency, because I'm a rookie who doesn't know anything。LOL

Welcome. Everyone started somewhere. It can be a tough technology to grasp, especially at first. Take your time and read everything you can.

David Black

Contributor
There are several exchanges and trading platforms advertised in the marketplace area here. I can’t vouch for any of them, but they could give you some idea of how things look and work. Just be very careful sharing information in cryptoland. Tons of scams, lots of phishing sites and fake emails.
Thank you so much for such a warm welcome! Could you please give me a piece of advice? What forum topic is better to ask about website educational section? They are pretty much the same for all brokers, so we want to do something more complex, that will really help newbies.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Thank you so much for such a warm welcome! Could you please give me a piece of advice? What forum topic is better to ask about website educational section? They are pretty much the same for all brokers, so we want to do something more complex, that will really help newbies.

I would suggest you head to the General topics section and start a thread asking for help and suggestions. I'll try to chime in with comments and hopefully others will too. We just ask that several discussion sections here remain spam free because there is a often a lot of subtle and not so subtle marketing in crypto posts.

We do have 2 articles here on GDAX and its interfaces. These may be a good start.

Getting started with trading-on-gdax and entering-gdax-orders-trades.

You may want to explore the interfaces at Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex, Gemini and Kraken to see what exchanges are doing. Welcome and good luck with your project.

BitFit

Contributor
New here too. Looks like you’ve got a lot of users but a lot of them don’t post much. Hopefully I can ask a few questions and get some help in the right sections.

Nice looking site by the way.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Its my pleasure to joined wonderful community and hope for the great discussion with respected members.

Welcome and thanks for joining. Take a look around and browse all of the various sub forums to get an idea of each section’s topic focus. Please feel free to ask questions and help others out with their questions. Let us know how we’re doing in the Feedback section. You can also make suggestions and offer requests in that area.

Enjoy and happy investing.

Danish Hameed

Blockchain Expert
Welcome and thanks for joining. Take a look around and browse all of the various sub forums to get an idea of each section’s topic focus. Please feel free to ask questions and help others out with their questions. Let us know how we’re doing in the Feedback section. You can also make suggestions and offer requests in that area.

Enjoy and happy investing.
Thanks for guide me.

emma olivia

Pulsehyip - Cryptocurrency Investment Software
Hello everyone!

I am new to this board and i have some knowledge about cryptocurrency investment business and also i wanna more updates about cryptocurrency investment status.Hope i will get more info from you guys..

Happy to join this board :)

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Welcome everyone who has posted over the last few weeks. Let us know what you’d like to see in future content.

For those of you posting information about products, sites, services, exchanges, ICO’s and so on in this section, note that all of these posts will be deleted without further explanation.

The crypto space is full of shilling, we are determined to keep portions of this site shill and spam-free. Use the Marketplace section if you must post promotional info.

Thanks in advance for compliance with this policy.

Cryptohashbury

Contributor
Hey everyone,

I am new to here but I have been into cryptocurrency mining/trading for quite a long while. I started out in mining back when btc was only worth a few $. I transitioned over to trading once the alt coins started popping up left and right. I was really successful trading but took a huge loss when cryptsy ran off with everyone's monies.

I'm currently working with a company building an alert trading system/website. We have completed a pre alpha release and should hopefully be launching sometime soon in the next few months.

Anyways... I thought I would sign up here and see if I could help with trading questions and maybe learn a few things myself.

Nice to be here

Habiba Aziz

Contributor
Hello Everyone, My Name is Habiba Aziz and I am newbie on this website,
I am interested in having knowledge of cryptocurrencies and thats grab me here on this website. I am trying to be a good participants here. Let's see :)

ambar33n

Contributor
Hey there,
I just joined today, and I'm here because I like knowing more and more about crypto currency and all the advancements taking place because of these, like many countries made these legal, and soon it will be used as money. Its amusing to me, hope to get more information through this forum.
:)

Klimasa

Contributor
I am a new user of this forum and I am looking for interesting information about cryptocurrency. I have basic knowledge on this subject, but I would like to broaden my knowledge about cryptocurrencies:)